Helping Determined Students To Ace Their
1 DAY INTENSIVE GCSE COURSE
OUR NEXT COURSE:
TUESDAY 11TH April 2017 (FOUNDATION GCSE)
This intensive GCSE revision course provides:
- 7 hours of tuition with a fully qualified Outstanding Mathematics Teacher.
- Current exam papers on the new 9 – 1 syllabus.
- Mock tests and Assessments which enable you to discover which areas your child needs to focus on in preparation for their exam.
- Topics of weak areas taught in full.
- Skills and Techniques to ensure full understanding of exam questions and how to answer them.
- Personalised feedback on your child’s current performance and academic progress.
- A supportive and encouraging learning environment which enhances your child’s confidence and self-belief.
This course is suitable for:
- Students in Year 10 and 11 who are sitting the GCSE in 2017 and 2018.
- The course is located in Addlestone Surrey.
- Easy access by Car, Bus or Train
- To date we achieve a 100% pass rate for all our GCSE students in Mathematics.
To reserve your child’s place on the GCSE course, please complete the contact us form by clicking the enrolment button below.
The early bird discount is automatically applied for enrolments made by the 6th of February 2017.
Please note that whilst the deposit reserves your child’s place, the full course fee, must be paid by the 10th of February 2017. The deposit will be subtracted from the final invoice.
Terms and conditions
Once a booking or course reservation has been made, it is non-refundable and non-transferable. All sales are final.
Start-Rite Mindfulness Tutoring reserves the right to change or cancel a course if the required minimum number of participants is not met. If the minimum number of bookings required to run a course is not met, and if the course is cancelled for this reason, all money paid to us, including your deposit, will be refunded. Refund payments will be limited to the total amounts paid to us.
If your child cannot attend a course because of sickness, illness, the decision to withdraw or other personal matters, please contact us to request a non-attendance pack which will include all of the materials and resources that were used during the course. At the discretion of Start – Rite Mindfulness Tutoring, we may be able to accommodate your child on a future course if there is availability.
Class sizes are subject to change. Furthermore, we are unable to reschedule classes that are missed or part missed due to a child’s withdrawal, family emergency, illness or any other situation. In such instances, no partial or full refunds will be given.