Start-Rite Tutoring – Best Surrey Tutors
Empowering your child to achieve greatness in the classroom and in everyday life.
Are you ready to empower your child to achieve greatness in the classroom and in everyday life?
Who you are
- You’re a parent who cares and loves their child deeply on every level and wants the very best for them.
- You so badly want to help your child to achieve and stay on track in everyday life and within the school system but you don’t always know where to start.
What your challenges tend to be
- You feel everything is fine and the school report has good grades on so there’s nothing to worry about, suddenly the major exams are upon your child and you find that all their friends have had support for the last few years and you haven’t, you fall into a whirlwind of not knowing where to look or which way to turn or whether your child needs support or not.
- You feel stuck, you feel like a failure and you don’t know what to do.
- Maybe another school report has come in with poor or average marks or perhaps teacher’s comments are yet again not what you had hoped for.
- A parents evening has left you feeling confused and drained.
- You have been given strategies but you are unsure how to implement them and you feel you have tried everything and it feels like nothing is working.
- Perhaps your child struggles with homework, stress, anxiety, ADHD, Dyslexia, focus, concentration, getting to school, revising for exams and exhaustion.
- You want to help but every conversation turns into an argument or a battle and you feel your child is not listening to a word your saying.
What you need most right now
- You need a HIGH VALUE CURRICULUM
- You need a MINDFULNESS TUTORS who works on the academic development of a child and the energetic system, so that the blocks to learning can be cleared and your child can be more focused, happy and productive.
- You need EXPERIENTIAL WEEKENDS
- You need an ONLINE SYSTEM where you can receive the tutoring lessons and reports
- A qualified SUPPORTIVE TUTOR right by your side
All the content and information on the Start-Rite Mindfulness Tutoring website is for information purposes only.
Although every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within the pages of the Start-Rite Tutoring website we cannot guarantee that the content or ‘facilities’ of the website will always be current, accurate or complete.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, the School will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in circumstances of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of the School.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of this site or from the inability to use this site, or from the use of any information contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such information.
Start – Rite Tutoring reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any of the content of its website at any time and without prior notice.
Start-Rite Tutoring is not responsible for the content or operation of external websites.
Start-Rite Tutoring reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion.